Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Celia Young & Associates, Inc. Celia Young & Associates, Inc. holds the privacy and security of our site visitors in the highest regard and this statement demonstrates our firm commitment to privacy. The following information explains what kind of information is gathered on our site and how that information is used. By visiting this website, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice..
Confidentiality and Security
- Celia Young & Associates, Inc. collects personal information when you either register with Celia Young & Associates, Inc. to receive a Free Book and CD or when you use Celia Young & Associates, Inc. products. Celia Young & Associates, Inc. may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, address, phone number, email address and zip code. Once you register with Celia Young & Associates, Inc. and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Celia Young & Associates, Inc. collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Celia Young & Associates, Inc. automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address (JCS & PC) cookie information, and the page you request.
- Celia Young & Associates, Inc. uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Celia Young & Associates, Inc. services, such as service announcements, administrative messages, special offers and a Celia Young & Associates, Inc. Newsletter.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use the latest SSL encryption technology to keep all of your sensitive information safe.
Electronic Newsletters (Dispatches)
- Celia Young & Associates, Inc. may set and access Celia Young & Associates, Inc. cookies on your computer. We use this information for Web Site and Systems Administration.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. Celia Young & Associates, Inc. gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
Users of the site’s Message Boards and Forums must register separately for these services (both are free of charge) in order to post messages, although they needn’t register to visit the site. During registration the user is required to supply a username, password, and email address.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses this site.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Celia Young & Associates, Inc. may share, rent or sell personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies. We also provide information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Celia Young & Associates, Inc. These companies may use your personal information to help Celia Young & Associates, Inc. communicate with you about offers from Celia Young & Associates, Inc. and our marketing partners. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Celia Young & Associates, Inc. services, such as service announcements, administrative messages, special offers and a Celia Young & Associates, Inc. Newsletter.
- We provide personal contact information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies including but not limited to parties that may provide products or services you may not have requested. These companies may also use your personal information to help Celia Young & Associates, Inc. communicate with you about offers from Celia Young & Associates, Inc. and our marketing partners.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Celia Young & Associates, Inc. may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email you entered or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact:
Celia Young & Associates
63 Via Pico Plaza, #235
San Clemente, CA 92672
(949) 388-7884 fax